My Favorite Giant

My Favorite Giant

Friday, April 29, 2016

Pennsylvania Part 1

As many of you know, Justin and I have moved to Danville, Pennsylvania for three months for Justin's internship! He is studying Health Care Administration and will be working at Geisinger Hospital doing work from leading projects down to getting bagels, and he can't wait!

This is even more exciting because we are living in the last area of Justin's mission! I have had the opportunity to meet many of the wonderful people that Justin grew to love while on his mission!

Our adventures started in Pittsburgh where we stayed with the Zebroski family. Oh how we love them! So many adventures from solving a 4x4 rubic's cube to visiting the Duquesne Incline and seeing the sights of the beautiful city.

Then we drove to Maryland to spend a day with family! Justin and I attended the Washington DC Temple, then went to see many of the wonderful historical sights that DC has to offer. We finished the day by visiting Uncle Stan and Aunt Velora! It was so fun to be with family.

The very next day Justin and I finished our driving for a long time and arrived at the Snowden's home in Danville, PA. Let me tell you how amazing it is to be in a place we can call home! We have unpacked all our stuff and are living happily in the Snowden's basement and we could not be more grateful for their hospitality!

We're so excited for this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment